Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Do you struggle with how to establish the coaching session focus and agreement without it sounding mechanical?
- Do you know how to establish and stick with the client’s agenda throughout a coaching session?
Your ability to pass an ICF credential exam depends on demonstrating this competency well.
First we started with The Target Approach which gave the simplest, most comprehensive overview of the core competencies. Now we take a deep dive into the Establishing the Coaching Agreement competency.
So far, Carly has listened to and assessed many hundreds of coaching sessions for MCC, PCC and ACC credential applicants, as well as her ongoing experience co-leading The Mentor Coaching Group and working with individual mentoring clients.
Any coach can increase their mastery of this competency for their client’s benefit.
What You’ll Learn!
- how the coaching session agreement works in real life that includes an overview of The Target Approach
- 5 crucial components that make up every coaching session agreement
- 4 other coaching session contracting components you must be attentive to
- how our mindset affects our ability to set the coaching session agreement
- discussion of the “What to Who” continuum
- coaching session agreement distinctions by ACC, PCC and MCC level including discussion of the PCC Markers
Here’s What You’ll Receive!
- Unlimited access to three separate audio visual recordings narrated by Carly totaling 60 minutes
- An MP3 of each audio visual recording so you can listen to them wherever you want to
- A PDF of each audio visual recording file
- Access to three recorded coaching sessions of Carly coaching. Listen to these as many times as you wish and notice how she works with the coaching agreement
Upon purchase, you will have immediate access to all materials.
(Referring to The Target Approach) This was the best ICF-LA teleclass I’ve attended (and there have been many excellent ones). Both Carly’s presentation and demo were very valuable and instructive to me.
l have a clear understanding now of the ICF core competencies and how they fit together and complement each other. I am also now clear on the distinction between the ACC, PCC, and MCC levels of coaching.
Thank you for all of this!” ~ Patrice Kyd