Don’t Go it Alone!
Advancing the professionalism of coaching through core competency development
Group #40 for MCC Skill SOLD OUT!
Group #42 now open, commencing February 24, 2020 – 5 places remain
Group #41 for PCC/ACC and re-certification (mentored to PCC skill) – 3 places remain
Commencing February 26, 2020
This group/individual mentoring program has been awarded 24 hours of Core Competency CCE units that can be used toward 10 hours of mentor coaching, and/or toward the 40 CCE requirement to renew your ICF credential!
Are you looking to apply for your first ICF credential, renew your existing credential, or seeking your next level of credential?
Start your mentoring now to avoid stress and missed deadlines. It can take 3-5 months to complete mentor coaching requirements!
WHAT MAKES OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
We have an ever-growing library of recorded coaching sessions for you to listen to coaching at MCC, PCC and ACC skill level! So many coaches never have the opportunity to listen to coaching and evaluate it, gaining valuable distinctions that grow their confidence as a coach. And that’s just ONE reason to join us!
Our group sessions are by web-conferencing so we can see each other and create connection, and closer community.
WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING….
“When I decided to enroll in this program to prepare for my MCC credential application, I was looking for high quality supervision and international experiences, both from the participants and the Mentor Coach. And this is what I got!
I am very satisfied with the quality of the content, the organization of the program itself, and the resources I had access to.”
Luciano Boccucci, MCC (Italy) Luciano’s website
“When I first started the process of pursuing my MCC, I had no idea the effort it would require of me, nor the growth the growth I would experience as an individual and as a coach. I have never been inclined to give up easily, yet there were points in the process that I doubted my ability to succeed.
Yet from my first conversation with Carly, I knew her approach would empower me to succeed. Each interaction with her was a high quality one and she gently yet consistently challenged me in the areas I needed most.”
Brittany Macdonald, MCC, Coaching for Good. (USA) Brittany’s website
Now I am sure I have a proven way of helping the client get his or her best agenda for the session and the overall agreement. On top of that, I have a very clear plan of what I need to develop further about my other important coaching competencies, and a deep overall understanding of the coaching competencies.”
Ioan Nicut, PCC, Coach de Integritate, Autor, Povestitor (Romania) Ioan’s website
“What a privilege it was to participate in Carly’s MCC Mentor Coaching Group. I knew I wanted to pursue my MCC but I honestly wasn’t sure what it meant to coach at an MCC level. Through Carly’s informative teaching and feedback, I learned what MCC coaching was. Carly gave me valuable feedback on my coaching recordings, and mentored me to the felt I felt confident in submitting them to ICF.”
Don Eishenhauer, MCC, End of Life Coaching (USA) Don’s website
“I did it! I am now a Certified Coach. Thank you so much for all of the love and support on this incredible journey! You have supported me to open my mind to new learning and perception. I have stretched out of my comfort zone and became comfortable with being uncomfortable. I am truly empowered!”
Leena Khuffash, ACC, Quatar Leena’s website
WHAT IS MCG? (THE MENTOR COACHING GROUP)
MCG is a minimum 3 month (up to 6 months) mentoring program that meets the ICF criteria for any of the following:
10 hours of mentor coaching, OR 24 hours of CCE units OR split between 10 hours of mentor coaching and 14 hours of CCE units.
The Mentor Coaching Group offers . . .
- Zoom web conference calls facilitated by an ICF MCC credentialed coach
- Use of The Target Approach: Demystifying the ICF Core Competencies methodology
- Private access to an online library of exclusive MCC, PCC and ACC recordings that have passed ICF exam process. Currently over 40 recordings and always evolving! This is a fantastic way for you to evaluate and learn the distinctions between MCC, PCC, and ACC skill level coaching.
JOIN YOUR MENTOR
Carly Anderson, MCC has extensive experience working with diverse cultures in Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America.
Carly is an Active ICF Assessor, ICF Credentialing Expert, Leadership Coach, and author of The Target Approach Methodology to the ICF Core Competencies. She is originally from Australia and has been a long-term resident and citizen of the United States. She works with clients globally via web conference.
→ Learn More
WHO SHOULD JOIN
The Mentor Coaching Group is ideal for coaches who:
- Need to meet 10 mentor coaching hours requirement for their MCC, PCC, or ACC credential application
- Are ACC credentialed coaches renewing their credentials and need 10 new mentor coaching hours to meet renewal requirements (plus 14 Core Competency CCEs toward renewing)
- PCC and MCC coaches who want to continually grow their effectiveness and impact as a coach by honing their ‘pure’ coaching skills in this learning environment
- Want to assess and hone their Professional Coaching skills against the ICF Core Competencies and PCC Markers
- Want to evaluate and get a baseline on their current coaching skill levels for ICF Credentialing
- Are part of an elite group of Professional Coaches who continue to grow their coaching skills to a higher level of mastery
The Target Approach: Demystifying the ICF Core Competencies methodology developed by Carly Anderson,
ICF Credentialing Expert
The Mentor Coaching Group is approved by the ICF for 24 core competency CCE’s including 10 hours of mentor coaching. Please join us to continue your coaching mastery journey if you need to renew your credential.
TEN CHARACTERISTICS OF MCC SKILL LEVEL
For any coach ready to move their coaching to the next level of mastery!
Meet Your Mentor
Active ICF Assessor, Credentialing Expert, Leadership Coach
→ Read Carly’s bio
Guest speaker Carly Anderson, MCC, for an ICF Chapter. Carly demonstrated a live coaching session, then debriefed that session. (43 minutes)
Darcy interview with Carly
In mid 2014, Darcy Luoma applied for and received her MCC credential. In this 40 minute interview (conducted July 2015), Darcy talks about her path of development toward MCC skill level, and offers tips and insights on her preparation.
Links & Resources
MORE FROM CARLY ANDERSON
For more product offerings, including The Target Approach: Demystifying the ICF Core Competencies in audio visual format and other coaching packages, visit . . . → Carly Anderson’s Store
WHY GET CREDENTIALED?
Coaches with International Coach Federation (ICF) credentials:
- Earn higher than average annual incomes
- Increase their referrals and client satisfaction
- Meet or exceed client credentialing requirements (especially with corporate and government clients)
- Get more opportunities for coaching
- Get to “walk the talk” by engaging in their own personal and professional development