What Is The Mentor Coaching Group (MCG)?
This is a minimum 3 month (up to 6 months) mentoring program conducted via Zoom web conference, that is ICF CCEs approved for 24 hours of Core Competency units.
You can use the 24 hours for any of the following:
10 hours of mentor coaching, OR 24 hours of CCE units, OR split between 10 hours of mentor coaching and 14 hours of CCE units. All CCEs can be used for renewing each credential and may be able to be used to supplement initial coaching education hours for each credential.
The Mentor Coaching Group offers . . .
- a proven mentoring approach led by highly experienced Mentor Coach, Carly Anderson. Since 2013, Carly has led 52 programs (and over 500 coaches), and counting!
- a combination of group and individual mentoring sessions, for maximum learning impact
- an experiential format where you can learn by listening to coaching live and recorded, read competency articles, and participate in live debriefs of coaching
- Private access to an exclusive online library of MCC, PCC and ACC recordings that have passed the ICF “Performance Evaluation” exam process. Currently over 40 recordings and always evolving! This is a fantastic way for you to evaluate and learn the distinctions between MCC, PCC, and ACC skill level coaching.
What Makes MCG Different?
Carly is an experienced coach since 1989, who has been an active ICF Assessor since 2005 for MCC, PCC and ACC skill levels. Carly has ongoing involvement in training and development for MCC and PCC Assessors. She brings her passion for upgrading the professionalism of coaches to her mentoring.
What's Included in MCG?
The Mentor Coaching Group Package includes:
- 7 Approved Group Mentor Coaching Hours for Credentialing Process
- 3 Approved Individual Mentor Coaching Hours
- Up to an additional 14 Core Competency CCEs (if all program components completed)
- If you don’t need 10 hours of mentor coaching, then you can receive up to 24 Core Competency CCEs (if all program components completed) for your ICF credential renewal requirements
- Access to Carly’s product, The Upgraded Target Approach: Clarifying the ICF Core Competency Model
- Access to gifts to support you with performance anxiety, when recording your coaching sessions
- Access to a large library of MCC, PCC and ACC skill level recordings, that have passed the ICF credential exam process.
- Most importantly, personal access to a highly experienced, passionate and effective mentor coach!
Additional Benefits of MCG Participation
- MCC only groups
- Applicants for ACC are mentored to beginner PCC level using the PCC Markers
- Coach in a safe learning environment with non-coach clients (not just coaching each other)
- Receive verbal and written core competency feedback when you coach in the group mentoring calls
- Receive 3 x 1 hour individual mentoring sessions with verbal and written core competency feedback on your coaching skills
- Learn distinctions between credential by listening to different levels of coaching
- Work in groups that are large enough for a variety of coaching styles and levels, yet small enough for individual attention (6-10 people per program)
- Receive tips and insights on best practices for your certification process
- All group sessions are held on a web-based platform (Zoom), so we can see each other and create connection and community of support!
The MCG is (CCE) Accredited
What Some of My Clients Are Saying….
“When I first started considering the process of pursuing my MCC, I had no idea the effort it would require of me nor the growth I would experience as an individual and as a coach. I have never been inclined to give up easily, yet there were points in the process that I doubted my ability to succeed.
Yet from my first conversation with Carly, I knew that her approach to coaching and to the ICF application process would empower me to succeed. Each interaction with her was a quality one and she gently yet consistently challenged me in the areas I needed most.
I certainly could not have obtained my MCC credential without her magnificent program and gracious support. I have already referred other coaches to her program and will not hesitate to do so in the future.”
Brittany Macdonald, MCC
Brittany's website (USA)
“When I decided to enroll in this program to prepare for my MCC credential application, I was looking for high quality supervision and international experiences, both from the participants and the Mentor Coach. And this is what I got!
I am very satisfied with the quality of the content, the organization of the program itself, and the resources I had access to.
The guidance from Carly, with the contribution of the participants, has been a phenomenal resource to advance me in my coaching journey.”
Luciano Boccucci, MCC
Luciano's website (Italy)
“What a privilege it was to participate in Carly’s MCC Mentor Coaching Group. I knew I wanted to pursue my MCC, but I honestly wasn’t sure what it meant to coach at an MCC level. Through Carly’s informative teaching and feedback following each coaching session in my group, I learned what MCC Coaching was.
The most helpful aspect was my Individual Mentor Coaching sessions. There, Carly gave me invaluable feedback on my coaching recordings, and mentored me to the point I felt confident in submitting them to ICF.
I continue to use what I learned in Carly’s group as I coach those who are dying and those who are grieving, and as I teach others how to do the same.”
Don Eisenhauer, MCC
Don's website (USA)
“I did it! I am now a certified coach. Thank you so much for all of the love and support on this incredible journey!
You have supported me to open my mind to new learning and perception. I have stretched out of my comfort zone and became comfortable with being uncomfortable. I am truly empowered!”
Leena Khuffash, ACC
Leena's website (Qatar)
“When I came to this mentor coaching group, I wanted to take my coaching to the next level. I knew I was missing something about my establishing the coaching agreement.
Now I am sure I have a proven way of helping the client get his or her best agenda for the session and the overall agreement. On top of that, I have a very clear plan of what I need to develop further about my other important coaching competencies, and a deep overall understanding of the coaching competencies.”
Ioan Nicut, PCC
Ioan's website (Romania)
Join Your Mentor
Carly Anderson, MCC
Carly Anderson, MCC has extensive experience working with diverse cultures in Eastern and Western Europe, The Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America.
Carly is an Active ICF Assessor, ICF Credentialing Expert, Leadership Coach, and author of The Target Approach Methodology to the ICF Core Competencies. She is originally from Australia and has been a long-term resident and citizen of the United States. She works with clients globally via web conference.
Hear Carly and Her Client Discuss His MCC Mentoring
A revealing interview discussing being MCCs. Hear Gideon and Carly (91 minutes)