Butterfly on the Wall Series One
Three coaching sessions are included in Series One (click each one to learn more):
- Session #1 – Confidence, and the Horse!
- Session #2 – The Voice inside that Ruminates, and the Black Heart!
- Session #3 – The Train metaphor; examining Habits, Strengths and finding Humor in times of Uncertainty
About Each Session:
Coaching Session #1 – Confidence, and the Horse!
Session length: 43 minutes.
In this session, the client explores her confidence and how it sometimes swings into fear that then lowers her confidence to speak up. The client recognizes she is often “not the most loud person in the room (at work)” and is okay with that. Yet how to “get the confidence to talk more freely about myself, about what I can do and get into that communication flow.” The client recalls her experiences of learning to work with a horse, which supports her to examine her way of building her confidence.
Here’s a sample from session 1, so you hear our voices and can get a sense of whether you are interested in listening to these sessions :-).
This is 7 minutes, 46 seconds of the 43 minute coaching session:
Here’s an example of how the Core Competency looks, and there’s one for each of the coaching sessions. You can download example here
Coaching Session #2 – The Voice inside that Ruminates, and the Black Heart!
Session length: 51 minutes.
This is a very relatable topic; ruminating in our mind on something that is still bothering us and keeps us awake during the night thinking about it. This “voice inside” was explored that is often called the “inner critic” and the client refers to as a voice that “keeps on hunting me down.” The client is wearing a black heart necklace and I inquire into the meaning of it for the client and she says “a black (heart) is beautiful too.” This is an example of “entering the client world” and trusting there might be further information for the client to glean that is relevant to her.
Coaching Session #3 – The Train metaphor; examining Habits, Strengths and finding Humor in times of Uncertainty
Session length: 49 minutes.
In this session, the client explores how to break a cycle of becoming “derailed.“ This expands into a metaphor of a train, including exploring different aspects of the client and her life such as the role of self as conductor. This is all in service of the client exploring habits, strengths and finding humor, balance and perspective in a time of unusual uncertainty (aka the Pandemic).
What You Get With Your Purchase:
For each recording in each series, you’ll receive the following:
- Access to listen to the audio recording of each session, for 1 year from date of purchase
- A transcript of each session to download, so you can read as you listen
- A core competency worksheet prepared by Carly, based on my experience as an active ICF Assessor since 2005, and having over 100 coaches (so far) I’ve mentored who have passed their MCC exam, along with mentoring many coaches who have passed the PCC and ACC exams. This worksheet will give you insights into an objective evaluation of the session, from an Assessor and Mentor viewpoint. You’ll find an example above, under the audio segment.