Butterfly on the Wall Series Five
Three coaching sessions are included in Series Five (click each one to learn more):
- Session #13 – Untangling Thoughts, and the Confetti Balloon
- Session #14 – When is Good, Good Enough, and Bible Moments
- Session #15 – Liberating from the Box of Judgment
About Each Session:
Coaching Session #13 – Untangling Thoughts, and the Confetti Balloon
Session length: 51 minutes.
In this session, the client explores how to untangle her negative thoughts, and what keeps pulling her back to those thoughts. There’s use of client metaphor including different colors client associates with her thoughts, and client somatic information as she uses gestures to communicate. Fun and lightheartedness enter the conversation, through the avenue of confetti!
Here’s a sample from session 13, so you hear our voices and can get a sense of whether you are interested in listening to these sessions :-).
This is 10 minutes, 16 seconds of the 51 minute coaching session:
Here’s an example Core Competency Worksheet (CCW) from Session one; there’s a CCW for every coaching session.
Coaching Session #14 – When is Good, Good Enough, and Bible Moments
Session length: 50 minutes.
In this session, the client explores another relatable topic; when is good, good enough? High performers with high self-expectations often feel pressure to do more, creating a personal challenge of not knowing when to stop and enjoy life more. The client wants to explore moving from her comfort zone of Doing to her free zone of Being more, and client comes up with Bible Moments as one way to do that. There are some recurring themes from previous coaching sessions, including around perfection, value, and being of value.
Coach demonstrates spaciousness throughout this session; there is no sense of hurrying the client. There is often silence between when client stops speaking and the client begins to speak, oftentimes because coach is observing client is writing notes and allowing her all the time she needs to capture whatever she wants to. This demonstrates coach attention to client preference of writing.
Coaching Session #15 – Liberating from the Box of Judgment
Session length: 55 minutes.
This is a relatable topic for many people; the client wants to explore how to avoid judging people and putting them into a box or labeling them. The client refers to her experiences of growing up in a country with unrest, and how that impacts her perceptions of certain people. The client is seeking “liberation” from her “triggers” so she can “be of service in the right way, to my community.” There’s a revisiting of learning about her “horse” experience, which was explored in session one.
What You Get With Your Purchase:
For each recording in each series, you’ll receive the following:
- Access to listen to the audio recording of each session, for 1 year from date of purchase
- A transcript of each session to download, so you can read as you listen
- A core competency worksheet prepared by Carly, based on my experience as an active ICF Assessor since 2005, and having over 100 coaches (so far) I’ve mentored who have passed their MCC exam, along with mentoring many coaches who have passed the PCC and ACC exams. This worksheet will give you insights into an objective evaluation of the session, from an Assessor and Mentor viewpoint. You’ll find an example above, under the audio segment.