Note: You must be able to use Zoom web conference and be able to participate by voice and audio-visual to be part of my mentoring programs. If Zoom does not 100% and consistently work for you in your area, this is not the right mentoring program for you.
Scroll further down to view programs now open for enrollment. I hold separate MCC programs from PCC-ACC. I mentor ACC to beginner PCC skill level, and will let you know from my experience what is minimum to pass each skill level.
March 23, 2021
UPDATE: Thank you so much for your interest.
All mentoring programs are sold out!
I will post dates for a new MCC mentoring program, and a new PCC-ACC mentoring program on May 15, to commence sometime early September. Please check back to this page again on May 15 for an update. Please do not contact me before May 15 as I may not respond due to not having further information to share until May 15.
SOLD OUT! Group #55 MCC Group/Individual Mentor Coaching Program commencing Monday, April 26, 2021
Before you register, I REQUIRE us to have a zoom web conference chemistry call. And so I understand more about your needs and ensure I can meet them. And vice versa. Please email me to set up a time to speak. Then you can enroll (meaning pay to secure your place), but not before.
As soon as 6 coaches are enrolled, I open members-only resources so you can start learning immediately.
Note: You must have your PCC credential in good standing, or expired, to participate in the MCC group. This program is suitable for coaches preparing for their MCC credential application. You must have at least 1000 logged coaching hours to apply for this program (ICF required 2500 hours to apply, but most coaches can benefit from MCC mentoring early so they are actually coaching at master skill level for hundreds or a thousand hours before applying).
This program is also for coaches who already have their MCC credential, who want up to 24 hours of Core Competency CCEs for renewal. Or MCCs who want to Embody A Coaching Mindset of continuous growth and learning.
Please note that ICF may require up to 18 weeks to process your first or next credential. Timeline varies. Please check the ICF website for latest response times.
Time: Mondays from 12pm (noon) – 1.45pm Eastern/New York time which is 6pm – 7.45pm CET. This is the middle of the day in the USA and late afternoon/evening in Europe. Please use Timezone Converter or similar site, to check times in your area/country, especially if daylight saving times change during the program.
Dates of group sessions: Monday April 26, May 10, 24, June 7, 21, July 5, 19, 2021.
Plus 3-1 hour individual mentoring sessions to be scheduled July – October, 2021 or sooner if needed.
Returning mentoring clients: Please email me for returning client discount!
A minimum of 6 people per group and up to a maximum of 10 people. On the rare occasion that 6 people are not enrolled by the cut-off date, the group start date may be postponed by two weeks or more. If that occurs, you will be offered alternative mentoring options, including an option of a refund.
SOLD OUT! Group #51: PCC/ACC and re-certification Group/Individual Mentor Coaching Program commencing Tuesday February 9, 2021
Please check this page on May 15, 2021 for an update when I’ll post dates for a group commencing later in August or early September. Please do not contact me before May 15 as I may not respond (as I’ll have no further information to share).
Additional Information about The Mentor Coaching Group Program
- Group sessions are a combination of coaching a live non-coach client, debriefing that coaching together after client leaves, plus Carly mentoring on competency distinctions for the credential level you are seeking
- The minimum program completion time is 3 months as per ICF mentor coaching minimum time requirements.
- You have another 3 months if needed, past the end of the last group session to complete your 3 individual one-hour mentoring sessions with Carly. You can begin your individual mentoring as early in the program as you wish, however you MUST complete all individual mentoring sessions within 3 months post end of last group session, otherwise outstanding mentoring sessions are forfeited.
- To receive the 10 hours of mentor coaching portion of the program, you must attend a minimum of 5 of the group sessions for the full amount of time (75 minutes each group session). Plus complete a minimum of 3 individual hours of mentoring with Carly.
- For any missed group sessions, you will have confidential access to recording replays.
- For any missed group sessions, fill in a Missed Session Form and send to Carly to receive CCEs for that session.